CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Tuesday 22 November 2011

Twinkling Star

Hi Everyone

Another quick post from me tonight as i am busy with some more christmas cards and tea light cards.  i think later what i will do is schedule some more posts for the days i am at craftaganza, if i get time that is.

This image is from LOTV again, the sentiment is too as well as the tag stamp.  So easy to make your own.
I've used my blue speccies and not much else really.  Apart from the addtion of my fave die cut the snowflake border.

Hope you like it.

Louise xx

9 comments:

  1. Sooo Pretty! She's lovely!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do so love this stamps! I have coloured mine in on Sunday and not used it yet! Yours is gorgeous.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lou would you believe I have had a senior moment and just looked on my blog and there she is on a card! Oooooooops sorry about that but I have coloured that many images in I completely forgot.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi linda, yes i would believe it its the sort of thing i would do. i'll have to take a look. louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another lovely card Louise - and I really like that snowflake border.

    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card love the soft colours. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunningly beautiful card, lovely image and gorgeous colour tones, fab design all round
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete