CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Sunday 21 December 2014

Happy Christmas

Hi Everyone

So this year i have been very un-organised, with presents, the turkey (not ordered one and its too late) and Christmas Cards.  So I have only made a few and in one design.

I've used matt black card for the base and matted with Kraft card.  Using watercolour card I've cut a Snowflake die, bought this on my trip to Slovenia at the Rayher shop and i love it, its by a Slovenian designer and i picked up other ones too.  Then after cutting I've embossed with the Vintage Christmas folder but you can use any snowflake folder.  The reason i love A4 folders is i can emboss large areas in one go and then cut them down, made this card so quick and easy.  Then to complete I've used a sentiment from the Greetings sentimental stamp set and added some black ribbon and a metal snowflake charm.

Happy Christmas and hope you have a fab time and good luck for 2015.

Hope you like it.

Louise xx

6 comments: