CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Tuesday 8 November 2011

Gracies 8th Birthday card

hi Everyone

Well its Gracie's 8th birthday tomorrow so i have decided to make her a special card and I'm hoping she will love this one.  Once again don't know where the years have gone and i dread to think how quick the next 8 years will go.
I've chosen an easel card and the image is Rosy posy, LOTV, i love it.  The background papers are magnolia and i have had them a while and  been saving them for a special occasion.  The image is coloured with my speccies and i have used my polychromo pencils to add depth to the colour.
Th sentiment is also LOTV and the ribbon and butterfly are both Meiflower.  Again the butterfly i was saving for a special card and what could be more special than beautiful Gracie's birthday.  Can't wait to see her tomorrow night, shes just brilliant.

Hope you like it.

Louise xx

6 comments:

  1. Hi Louise, Gorgeous card! Rosy Posy is such a sweet image and the papers are so pretty. Hope Gracie has a lovely birthday.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful Louise - I am sure that Gracie will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lou, what a beautiful card for your Gracie! I'm sure she will love it! I hope she has a lovely Birthday! Your colouring looks fab by the way!
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lou, your card is lovely! I just popped over from CBN on FB!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous I do love colouring this stamp, sending hugs Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so sweet! Cute image superbly coloured.
    Sarah xx :0)

    ReplyDelete