CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Tuesday 29 November 2011

Wedding Card

Hi Everyone

Well I finally feel like i have recovered from Craftaganza 2011,.  It was soo exciting but sooo tiring.  What a fab time i had meeting lots of lovely crafters and i really would recommend it to anyone who  is not too sure about booking up.

Ok back to normality.  I have been busy making a wedding card today for a work colleague and its my first wedding card as I've never been asked to make one before.  So when i saw a post a while ago from Pops Cards of a LOTV card, i loved it sooo much i thought if i ever need to make a wedding card i would use hers as inspiration.  Its not exactly the same but the layout is so therefore please take a look at Pops Cards to see the original.  Its amazing.
Ive coloured the LOTV Wedding Couple image with my Spectrum Noir Pens and used a swirl stamp embossed in WOW embossing powder to decorate around the image.  I think it shows up better in the photo below. The paper is magnolia paper and i can't find it anywhere, i thought i bought it from dies to die for but its not there anymore, its matted onto grey Centura pearl card stock.

I've added flowers, leaves and a hat pin from wild orchid crafts and the key will either be from the same place or the ribbon girl.  (Can't remember).  I've printed their names and date on the pc in grey and then used a tag from the LOTV Tag stamp  set embossed in silver embossing powder.  I've also decorated the inside quite plain as for me there is plenty of decoration on the front.  I've left the box totally plain using centura pearl from crafters Companion.  Because the card is so stunning on its own i really thought it looked elegant with no decoration.  So i haven't posted it as its a plain white box.



Hope you like it.

Louise xx

9 comments:

  1. wow this is stunning!! Perfect for a winter wedding, love the inside as much as the out! Paula :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful! I love this little creation!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it... so unusal.. they wont have another like it..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Louise, I used this image for my cousin's wedding in October and yours is just fabulous!

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow such a gorgeous card, loving that image. Love the flowers to. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Drool!!! Simply stunning! Perfect in every way they will love it!

    missing ya loads :( next time I'm down we need to catch up for a wee drinky poo :)

    Mwah

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a beautiful card, love it
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Louise and those flowers are gorgeous. I think the plain insert is just right for this card too - very classy!

    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, I don`t really use flowers on cards but might have to change my mind seeing this.. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete