CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Thursday 24 November 2011

Little Ivy

Hi Everyone

If you are reading this my scheduled post will have worked so here's hoping.  I will try in between my crafty classes tomorrow to try and publish it to the face book groups.
This next Christmas card is using Little ivy again from LOTV and this is becoming a favorite. I've chosen red and white and also used my square cheery lynn die i bought from gateshead last month.  Its fab.
Simple card and Audrey loved this one.  Coloured using speccies and a sentiment stamp from LOTV.

Well i should be enjoying myself, crafting away and maybe i'll be able to post my crafty makes from the fab classes with Sara, Leann, Sheena, Claire, Sarah and Louisa.  Should be good.

Hope you like it.

Louise

6 comments:

  1. Another lovely card Louise. I really like that square die.

    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, love the die cut and the image is so cute
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, Love the colours,die and the image :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it Louise! Your new purchase is ace!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very lovely, the image is very cute and the die is briliant. That will be really useful for so many occasions. xx

    ReplyDelete