CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Wednesday 23 November 2011

Carol Singing - Tea light card

Hi Everyone

Are you ready for some carol singing yet?  'Deck the Halls with boughs of holly, fah la la la la la la la la!!!!!!!!!'

Well that's enough from me as anyone who knows me will know i cannot hold a tune to save my life.  How many sleeps til Christmas, someone keeps telling me at work and today i was told twice.  Once person said 33 sleeps and the other said 32??? I don't know which is correct and it'll be here soon either way so I'm not bothered.

Today i have another tea light card decorated in red and white.  The image is another LOTV, first time stamped and coloured.
































Coloured with Spectrum Noir pens from Crafters Companion and using nitwit papers.

Ok i can count how many more sleeps to the next important event.  ITS ONLY 1 MORE SLEEP TO CRAFTAGANZA.   Cant' wait.

Hope you like the card i only have 3 more to make now.

Louise xx

8 comments:

  1. Lovely Louise, I really must make some more Christmas Cards.

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Louise - love the poinsettas too - you may have noticed that I have a habit of using these on Christmas cards too!

    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Lou! Must give these a go!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fantastic idea!! Love you image, specially the little dog, it reminds me of my lot howling away, Paula :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Louise ... I run a crop locally and we all met last Saturday. I told some of my 'mates' about your Tea Light cards and we thought it was a fad idea .... I went to the link you gave, thanks for that x and downloaded the instructions. Angela, one of my friends, made one at the crop and it was much admired! So more of us are going to have a go ! When Angela blogs her card or puts it on FB (it's for someones birthday!) I will send you the link! Thanks for that from all of us ...about 30 lol lol lol ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks ver much for the comments and eileen i'm so pleased your crop are having a go. i love it and everyone i have shown does too. its so easy as well which is a bonus. would love to see some pics. louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous tealight card Louise! I love the images and the colours. I must have a go of this myself. Can you let me know what the link is please.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete