CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Saturday 19 November 2011

Christmas Card - Milly Winter Window

Hi Everyone

Another Christmas card from me today and I'm on a roll.  Although during the week I only get 1 or 2 done in an evening after work.   Today has been housework and washing etc and then off to Leann's for strictly, x factor, Chinese and wodkas as she puts it.   Its another Lili of the Valley image, Milly Winter Window and i loved colouring her in.  I've used my specturm noirs and pencils again and this time its an unusual colour combo for a Christmas card but i like it.
I've used nit wit papers and my ribbon stamp from LOTV with some wow embossing powders.  Again quite simple, i don't know what it is but i cannot add loads of embellishments to my cards.  I try but i take them off in the end.  Maybe I'll be happy with one soon as i love all the others i see.
 Hope you like it, Louise xx





12 comments:

  1. Oh my word Louise this is stunning. I love all the added extra's to give that frosty feeling. Awesome!

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Louise, Gorgeous card! Love this adorable image. Hope you have a great night at Leann's.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Louise, love the colourway - also think it has just the right amount of embellishments. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful again Louise. I know what you mean about embellishments - I find it difficult to add lots too!

    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card and gorgeously cute image xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Card the image is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! Love that ribbon stamp, will have to invest in one of those! X

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks very much for rhe lovely comments ladies i really appreaciate all of them. louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is soo lovely! Great colour combo!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love everything about it. Gemma x

    ReplyDelete