CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Wednesday 16 November 2011

Christmas Cards - 2 more done

Hi Everyone

First of all i would like to say a big thanks for the lovely comments on yesterdays tea light card.  you are all really kind.

Today i have two more Christmas cards made for the same lady i mentioned yesterday so that's 4 done i think and 6 left to do.
I've used my spectrum noir pens to colour and polychromo pencils to finish off. 
I've used a mixture of nit wits papers (the green) and the red paper is from a free 6" pad on the front of one of the many magazines i buy.  Of course LOTV image and I've used the script from the papermania urban stamp set i got at the NEC.
And then finsihed off with decoration on the inside.
I love the die used on this card, its a cheery Lynn design i bought at the Gateshead show just recently and i am still having problems getting it to cut in the middle of the rectangle.  However as its covered by the topper no one would ever know.
Hope you like them.

Louise xx

6 comments:

  1. Two gorgeous cards Louise - I don't think I could pick a favourite between them!

    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous. Love them both. Like the frame on the second. Was that done with a die?

    ReplyDelete
  3. yep shell its a cheery lynn die, its gorgeous i also have a sqaure one as well just need to find a card to use it on. i will soon though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 2 beautiful makes! Well done!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab cards they look gorgeous!! I just love the LOTV stamps, so cute :0)

    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous cards Lou! I love the first one the little trio of girls all dressed up for Christmas.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete