CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Tuesday 15 November 2011

Swalk Tea Light Card- Another one done

Hi Everyone

well I've managed to finish another tea light card and this is for a birthday at the end of November for a fantastic friend of mine who's husband is really ill currently with cancer of the spine.  She has always supported me though thick and thin and i couldn't wish for a better friend (apart from Leann Chivers that is).  They are both such lovely people and never moan about anything and he has had chemo for over 7 years now and i don't think there is much left for the drs to try. Its a real shame as i love the pair of them.

Anyway my friend has always bought my cards and cakes and just loved the first tea light box i made so wanted a special one for her friend who she said loves bright colours.  So here it is.

  Do you think its bright enough?.  i was a bit dubious about my paper choice at first but now its finished i really do like it.  She also loved the little swalk image so asked me to keep it the same. 

Hope you like it too.


Louise xx

9 comments:

  1. love that card stock (wheres it from) looks so luxurious. absolutely stunning creation. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi michelle its my trusty K &Company pack i bought from qvc 2 or 3 years ago when it was on special offer. i love it. theres 3 pages of each in and i've nearly used all my faves.

    lousie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Louise, this is absolutely gorgeous. I am sure your friend will love it. x

    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! I soo need to try this! Great idea for a little gift at this time of year!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card. Stunning colours. Lovely Louise. xx Donka

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is stunning! I love the colours you have used and the image is gorgeous. I too love my Swalk stamps :)

    Happy Crafting
    Linda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is truly stunning - I think it may be my very favorite one so far, I think I know who you are talking about, so sending massive good wishes and huge hugs, Ill see you on Saturday for a Chinese and WODKA! :) - L x

    ReplyDelete