CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Wednesday 10 August 2011

Birthday Cakes

I think i am becoming addicted to this blogging malarkey!!!!  Thought i would add a few of my birthday cakes for you.  

 This one is for a friends grans 80th Birthday and I loved doing all of the intricate lacework in royal icing.  Very detailed but really satisfying when you see the end result i think.  Loved making the roses, leaves and flowers as well and assembling them into a spray.

 And my second cake below is totally different, for a friend who is  an avid Newcastle united football supporter and she actually got me to go along to my very first football match at St James park a few years ago.  Although it was a good day  i never caught the bug and think I'll keep save and warm indoors with my card and cake making, it was freezing and i had 2 tops, a fleece, a coat and a pair of leggings under my jeans.

The top is all made icing and coloured with edible pens and food colouring and the decoration was painted on by my own fair hands, ok i admit i did some tracing.  Again another satisfied customer.
 Back soon with some more cards and cakes.

Louise ............................

No comments:

Post a Comment