CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Thursday 17 November 2011

Swalk Winter Cheer Christmas Cards

Hi Everyone

These two images i coloured in last week and i have eventually made them into cards.  Again two of my order so not many more to do now.  As ever coloured with speccies and polychromo pencils.
I've used background papers from Dainty Toys, Washington where i did my last demo as of course i have to buy something everywhere i go, just in case you know.  I've also used my ribbon stamps from LOTV and embossed with WOW powders i bought at the NEC.  Love them and i got a pack of 12.
The next one is the penguin winter SWALK cheer stamp and I've coloured her in blue.  The background paper is from the SWALK CD rom and then i found some embossed star paper in my stash.
Once again i have used my new favourite die that i bought from the NEC, its a memory box snowflake border. The tag and Merry Christmas stamp are from LOTV.  So quite a lot of mixing and matching tonight.

Hope you like them

Louise xx

9 comments:

  1. Aww adorable cards :-) Such sweet images and I ♥ the colour combos.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous cards louise. (didnt appear to be following your blog, so have joined) dont want to miss your beautiful creations. x michelle caddick

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them Louise - they are beautiful.

    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards fab colouring..Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards are stunning. I think your colouring is wonderful!!!
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two gorgeous cards love the ribbon stamp and gorgeous colouring, mary x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi sweetie this is just perfect, gorgeous colours too hugs pops x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow gorgeous cards Louise, I love your colouring!!

    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such lovely cards and I love the colours x

    ReplyDelete