CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Friday 4 November 2011

Christmas Card no 2

Hi Again

Just finished my 2nd Christmas card and to begin with i really thought it wasn't going to end up being a card i liked and i nearly started again.  However i really like the finished card.  The frosty border is a new purchase from yesterday (memory box) and i was not very confident it was going to cut properly but it went though perfect first time and with coredinations paper.  I'm amazed! I've added some small gems to the border to add a little sparkle.
I'm also using my sons new camera and it really is making a difference to my pictures i think. The  background paper is from a pack i bought ages ago at the NEC and i think that was about 5 years ago.   I have nearly ran out of space in my room today to put everything away and i have even spread downstairs with my sewing machine again, on the dining table.

The image is coloured with my speccies and i have used stick and stay to glue the border on the card.  I'm not sure what other way you could stick such a fine border if stick and stay had not been invented.  Its fab and the finish to the border is perfect.

I think that's all from me today, 2 cards not very much is it.  I'm still shattered  of such a busy week and got housework to look forward to tomorrow as well so I'm just going to chill out tonight.

Hope you like it.

Louise xx

3 comments:

  1. Love the colour of this one Louise - and that border is fabulous! (And the more space you have, the more you get to fill it until you overflow ...!)

    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card that border is fab and super colouring, Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks catherine and mary, i love these images they make such beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete