CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Wednesday 2 November 2011

Colouring in

Hi Everyone

No cards from me but just a few images coloured with my spectrum noirs. i have spent the last  two nights just having a fab time sitting colouring and i have loved it.  At least now i have made a start on my Christmas cards.
i bought all of these stanps either at the Harrogate show or at leeds on my colouring day and have been waiting til i had time to fit them in amongst work etc.  I love them.

I still have some more to add but i'll leave it there for tonight i'm so tired and if i'm going to the NEC tomorrow i need to get some sleep.

Hope you like them

Louisexx

2 comments:

  1. They are all gorgeous stamps Louise and beautifully coloured. Enjoy your trip to the NEC (and don't spend too much!)

    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lou, these images will make great cards! They are beautifully coloured.
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete