CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Saturday 31 March 2012

With Love

Hi Everyone

My card today is another clean and simple using the dotty background embossing folder from Crafters Companion.  This time i have embossed the plain white background using my ultimate and boxer board to make grid lines and then matted onto gold mirror card.  I've then used the folder to emboss a square piece of card in the centre and added a butterfly and some ribbon. The sentiment is from Humphrey corner stamps and i have embossed it in gold to match the card.

Ok, my car is all packed up and I'm on my way to Frankies Crafty Touch in Darlington for a demo.  Can't wait to catch up with the lively crafters i met last time.  I'll update you later and may even have some photos if i remember.

Hope you like it.

Louise xx

11 comments:

  1. Hi Louise, Gorgeous card! Love the gold against the white embossing.

    Hope the demo goes well :-)

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant CAS card Louise. Have a good day at Franki's xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lou what a fantastic card and fab embossing I love this Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lou a lovely pure looking card love it xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Louise, this is a lovely card, the embossing is gorgeous, I just love the simplicity.

    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simple Clean and very effective I love it. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely clean and crisp card! (I have tried a white on white today if you fancy having a look!)
    Kate
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, love the gold against the white, very beautiful and stylish xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely and simple, sometimes it's hard to know when to stop and can overdo it :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi sweetie this is gorgeous very elegant hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this Louise, very elegant x

    ReplyDelete