CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Friday 23 March 2012

Glitter Geeks Blog Challenge - Disney

Helloooooo

Good Morning and i will still be at the Birmingham NEC today as myself and Margaret decided to stay and extra night.  So hopefully this post should be scheduled for 9am.  Keeping my fingers crossed that it works. Birmingham

Ok  today's Glitter Geeks Blog Challenge is Disney and its not often at all that i work with Disney characters, even though i love them.  I even though i was not going to take part in this weeks challenge as i didn't have any Disney items.  However it suddenly occurred to me on Sunday night as i was sitting blog hopping that when i moved all of my craft stuff out of the garage into my new little craft room i found a little pack of Disney stamps and papers that i bought from Create and craft ages ago.  If i was to hazard a guess i would say probably 2005.

I had winnie the pooh, eeyore, tigger and piglet, so piglet won as i am loving my pinks at the minute.  Any way i thought he/she looked a bit dreamy so I've used my sentiment stamp i found when moving my crafty stuff as well.  coloured with spectrum noirs and it took me 2 minutes or so.



You have until 6pm next Thursday to enter.

Hope you like it and good luck with your entry.

Louise xx

16 comments:

  1. It's gorgeous Louise, Winnie the Phoo is my favorite, I just love the colours and image.

    Hope you enjoyed the NEC.

    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hes so sweet great again hun, there is a little award for you over on me blog xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card Louise Well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww Lou i think this is just so cute i love Piglet hes my fav.
    Lovely card hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww this is such a sweet card Lou :-) I ♥ Piglet ... reminds me of my daughter because she loved Piglet when she was little.

    Lovely to meet up again yesterday. Hope you and Margaret have a great time shopping today!

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet card, love piglet and he's beautifully coloured - it's great :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww what a cute card, very cute x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooooooh, what a cutie Louise. What I like most is your choice of coulours and the card's composition. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card and how cute is piglet xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable card Louise xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  11. cute card!!great job..:)
    texasgrama7@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this card, it's a real cutie x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this card, it's a real cutie x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Lou! This is so very sweet.... Piglet is the cutest! We have the same blogskin too!
    hugs,
    Pauline - Glitter Geeks

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh Lou, you should work with these characters more often, I love the card.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a beautiful card, the shades and layout are lovely, Vee xx

    ReplyDelete