CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Tuesday 13 March 2012

Strawberry Kisses - Pink Flower Picture

Hello Everyone

Well i really enjoyed making the popcorn picture for Sarah that i thought i would have another go at a Strawberry kisses one but in a different colour way.  I'm pleased to say that after a few months of my favourite frames going missing from tescos, they have returned.  So i bought quite a few of them in white and in pale wood.  However they still don't have the dark wood which was really my favourite but i will keep looking.

This time i have used pink polka dot paper from the Strawberry Kisses CD Rom and used white card to mat it onto.  I've used what i think is my favourite image from the range, although my favourite really depends on how I'm feeling on the day, this one is called flower power. I've  paper pieced the image together and i am aiming to put a tutorial up shortly to explain how it is done.  I know you all know how to make your own decoupage but i think a few piccies may help  (i hope).  I've used my speccies to colour and i have even made a list of the colours used and added them below.  Once again i didn't have the right size oval to add my picture to so i have used my trusty e-craft.


Colours used, PP3, PP1, IG2, IG1, IG7, TN3, TN2, TN1, LV1, LG5, LG2.

I really love how this one has turned out.  Anyway I've got some DT cards to be getting on with so watch out for some more exciting crafty stuff from Crafters Companion, very soon.

Hope you like it.

Louise xx

13 comments:

  1. awh so sweet, think there's few of us not been able to sleep too good lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw Louise this is just fabulous. I love the colours you have used too.

    Hugs and have a fab day.

    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love this idea and shall be looking out for frames that inspire me to create pictures too. So huge thanks for inspiring and sharing. Zo xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely stunning sweetie, I shall be pinching this idea!!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous well done I love it Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Lou, you do make such stunning cards. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful Louise.

    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous creation hun, love the image so sweet!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very beautiful Louise. xxHugs.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really lovely creation. Love the cute kitten.

    I've picked your blog to pass on an award to. Have a look at the latest post on my blog. http://blog.maesmieri.org.uk/2012/03/13/some-good-news/

    ReplyDelete