CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Saturday 10 March 2012

Popcorn Picture

Hello Everyone

Well i think we all knew what was going to happen didn't we?  Its gone and sold out in the 8.00am show, less then 24 hours of the Pick of the Week being launched.  Oooo and did you hear what Sara sneakily mentioned this morning that there is going to be a cd of the fairy poppets.  I'm sure i heard her say that, or maybe it was wishful thinking.

My project for today is a Popcorn the bear picture as i have been working on samples for Sara's next shows in Germany this coming week where the Popcorn CD is to be launched in Germany for the first time.  They are in for a treat.  I've coloured him in spectrum noirs and i was going to put him on a card but thought i would find one of my picture frames that have been sitting waiting in my cupboard for just the right image.  I have kept it very plain and its just the image.  The picture frame is from ikea and didn't cost very much from what i remember.




Hope you like it.

Louise xx

14 comments:

  1. This is beautiful a real keepsake, your colouring is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous idea, I too have photo frames in my to do cupboard. Popcorn looks fabulous too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely, your colouring is fantastic.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely idea and lovely colouring in.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a stunning picture, fab colouring and what a great idea putting it in a frame. Zo xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Popcorn, bought my first Popcorn stamp last week :) Gorgeous job you've done on him.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't played with popcorn for an age and I just got him out this weekend funnily enough.. great picture hun.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Wow Louise, love it when you do these,(oh that rhymes!! LOL) you could make a small fortune, I love em!!! Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow this is gorgeous. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is simply lovely - a great idea I love popcorn your colouring is awesome xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is beautiful! xxx Love it! xxx

    ReplyDelete