CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Friday 30 March 2012

Glitter Geeks Blog Challenge - Humorous

Hello Everyone

Its Friday, its 9 o clock and its time for ..............  Glitter Geeks.  Not crackerjack if you are as old as me, but that was Friday at 5 o clock.  Ok enough of the chit chat and it'll be April fools day soon and we thought it would be a good idea to have a humorous theme for the blog challenge this week.

I've have chosen one of my old favourite stamps and i bought this about 6 or 7 years ago and made a couple of cards and took them to work and they both sold immediately.  I think that this image prompted my first special order too as it was just perfect for a colleagues friend as they said it reminded her of her.  I couldn't possibly guess why but she said it was perfect.

 I've used nitwit papers, the bumbleberry too design and coloured the image with spectrum noir pens. The card base is from my new purchases from the NEC last week and I've used a little pink coredinations so mod for matting.  The sentiment is just typed on the pc in word and a few punched flowers and pearls to finish.

Get looking through your crafty stash for a humeorus theme and add your card to mr linky.

Hope you like mine.

Louise xx

9 comments:

  1. Love the colours, beautiful card Louise. Jools. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've reminded me that I have this image, must dig it out. Very pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely image so cute the colour tones go well too.

    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Lou, this is a really good image, brings a smile to your face, are they double D's? LOL!
    Great card, any idea where the stamp can be bought from these days?
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet hun, I have this stamp too and it's one of my favorites, always makes me smile, I love your colouring and he pretty papers
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card and fab colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous card - the image is super cute *lol*
    Hugs
    doreen xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Wow Louise this image is fab!! Love the colours you have used and those papers are devine! Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this!! Your card is fab Louise, love the image might have to add it to my wish list lol x

    ReplyDelete