CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Tuesday 6 March 2012

Day 3 Sneak Peek - 2 cards today

Hello Everyone

2 cards in one post today as i have paintbox poppets and the embossing folders to show you and don't forget to comment today and you get another chance for the Blog Candy of a paintbox poppet CD.

My first card is a card companion from the Paintbox Poppets CD ROM and what i just love about theses are all the work is done for you when you need a quick card.  Sometimes i can spend ages laying out card and paper etc until i feel i have it just right but no need for that with these.  I have just added a flower made with the backing paper too and a sentiment form the CD and its done.


My second card is using one of the new embossing folders from Crafters Companion and again a very quick card to make.  This time it is a banner and i have added some letter beads from my stash and a Happy Birthday sentiment using the verse writer from my paintbox poppet cd.  I've used coredinations card to then distress the pattern to make it stand out more and i am finding i love this very simple cards.

Ok same instructions as yesterday, leave a comment and you can win this fantastic CD ROM, even if you commented yesterday please add today and that gives you two chances.


Good luck and hope you like my cards.

Louise xx

26 comments:

  1. Another fabulous card Louise!!! Love both the cards. That bunting looks fabulous on the card. :)

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two lovely cards. I really love the gentle colours in the images.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are gorgeous Louise.

    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very, very pretty and that flower makes it so extra special hun.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fabulous this is. All these beautiful sneeky peakys, another must have collection from CC, my poor bank balance xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super super, can't wait to get hold of these images.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous pretty colours. Style is so fresh and clean

    Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards, that cd is a must have for everyone, the images and papers are just stunning, it looks like the best one ever from CC. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh the cards are simply amazing, I love them.
    I just cannot wait until Friday when they are for sale, how lucky are you having them to play with!!!!
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing cards,i love them so sweet the ballerina xx Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning card Louise, such beautiful colours and just love that flower.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This one is stunning Louise, xx. Simply Love it!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow those images are amazing and I love how well the images and paper coordinaate. I would LOVE to receive this CD so I too could make some quick, easy and simple cards that are truly elegant!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Delish delish delish loving those beads and that folder!

    MWah

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stunning- I love card companions when you don't have a huge amount of time but still want a beautiful card :)

    Loving the new embossing folder too- off to have a looksie at the CC website!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fab cards Lou!
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the colors of the card with the ballerina....and the flower.....:)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm loving these cards, especially with the new embossing folder and 'letter beads' x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Two beautiful cards .. I want them NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely cards I wish I had them don`t know wheather bank manger will let me have them as car needs Insurance Booh .Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  21. The images from this set are so stunning, and these 2 cards are lovely, can't wait to get my hands on the poppets range! xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fab Louise. Love both of them. X

    ReplyDelete
  23. They are great well.done that flower just pops xx

    ReplyDelete