CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Wednesday 28 March 2012

Best Wishes

Hi Everyone

My card for today is using a darice dot background embossing folder that is quite plain and simple so i thought my card would be too.  I have used plain white card to emboss and then added a small amount of backing paper from the paintbox poppets cd that i have used the colouriser on.  Some plain white card has been edged with a X cut flower doily punch that i bought while at the NEC (ages ago) and then I just added some ribbon, tying a triple bow on my ultimate pro and then made a quick sentiment printed from the pc.  Watch out on C&C for some more shows from crafters companion coming soon, ive just checked the C&C schedule and Friday looks like a good day..  Ooooo and i think i have just seen Sheenas new stamps on face book, they are on from the 3rd April i think


Hope you like it.

Louise  xx

16 comments:

  1. lovely card , really pretty
    Nicky

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely iv'e got that one u give me a good idea for to make a cardvery nice xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is fabulous!!! loving this folder :O)

    MWah

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty and I love the lilac patterned paper, great embossing Louise ,beautiful work. Well done .
    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. so pretty sometimes simple cards are the best

    ReplyDelete
  6. Truly lovely hun... I think my voucher I won is going on these. Smiles.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. love it ,understated but very effective.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this, it's so clean and simple x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so lovely Louise, with just a hint of colour it'e very effective.

    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sophisticated and uncluttered, Louise. The colour accent is just perfect. Great craft.
    Crafty hugs, Sheenagh x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful card, elegant and stylish xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love the clean look and so sophisticated xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so chic and exquisite I love it!!!

    Hugs
    Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Simple, but effective. Sometimes it pays to go back to using minimal items and letting them shine, rather than covering them. Great card.

    ReplyDelete