CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Monday 12 March 2012

Paintbox Poppets CD Rom and Stamps

Good morning everyone and today i am sharing two more paintbox poppets cards using the 2 exclusive stamps.  However first of all just a quick update on yesterday.  Leann and I went to the ross paper craft show at Nissan, Sunderland and i set myself a budget before going as I'm a bit of a loose cannon at craft shows.  Its never worked before but i set a budget of £30 and spent £27.85.  I’m so impressed with my bit self……. Although i did have my Leann with me who is a calming influence when it comes to my spending and she normally says’ do you really need that’.  However towards the end as i finally succumbed to some lovely papers she was saying’  ooo have you seen these, have you seen them’ while pointing to some journalling tags.  I told her off for tempting me and then resisted.  Ha ha its a good job were know each other well.

Ok, my cards.  These two are the last two i made for the TV shows with Sara and the POW on Create and Craft.  What a phenomenal success the shows were, i think it was a record POW sell out for Sara in uber quick time.  However Sara's team at CC have pulled out all the stops over the weekend and have managed to start on more production for orders with extended delivery of the 19th March.   So yes you will have to wait a bit longer but i can assure you they are well worth the wait.

These two cards are made using the two exclusive stamps that are only available from C&C.    I've coloured her with my spectrum noirs and also used papers from the CD Rom, matted onto Tim Holtz Coredinations.  This was actually using one of the stamping companions from the cd so i printed straight onto Neenah  card to use with my alcohol pens.
plant seeds
palnt seeds close up
plant seeds inside

For the inside of the card i have used the verse writer on the cd and used the sentiment that comes with the stamp itself.
My second card is the little boy with the cricket bat and ball.  However my cricket ball looks more like an apple!

Cricket 
cricket close up
I think i must have been having a brown day………  don’t know why…………..
Hope you like them.
Louise xx

12 comments:

  1. They are absolutely stunning. I have loved all the cards you have made xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous creations - I never stick to budget! Can't wait to play with the cd and stamps when they arrive. Zo xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pleased to hear you enjoyed the show and well done for sticking within budget.

    These are both beautiful cards, I've loved seeing all the DT cards and watching the shows. I can see this is going to be a very well used cd!

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you enjoyed the show honey and you managed not to break the bank! LOL! Two fabby creations here.. love them so much!
    Hugs to you.
    Karen.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. they are very pretty and lovely colouring well done as u always do lovely cards louisexx

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH MY Lou these are absolutely gorgeous!!!! Love the lovely colours you have used.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous cards and I love the colour tones on them. Well done to you all and Crafters Companion for choosing a winner in this CD and stamps. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You were a very good girl at the show Louise, not sure I would have been so good.
    Two stunning creations,both are gorgeous images.

    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi sweetie,These are so lovely, love all the browns and yellows, please take a look at my blog post if you get a chance, I have nominated you for the versatile blogger award
    Lindsay xx
    http://craftymonster81.blogspot.com/2012/03/versatile-blogger-award-x-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL - I have just popped in to nominate you too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving these cuties fabulous work as always my lovely

    Mwah

    ali x

    ReplyDelete
  12. These cards are all really gorgeous Vee xx

    ReplyDelete