CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Saturday 10 March 2012

Paintbox Poppets Tea Light Card

Hello Everyone

My second post of today and i just wanted to let you know a tutorial is available on the members project area of the Crafters Companion Website.  If you are not yet a member please register as it doesn't cost anything and you   receive access to lots of member only projects, downloads and special offers.

I've used backing designs from the Paintbox Poppets CD Rom and a stamp form the girls set.  I've coloured the little ballerina girl with spectrum noirs and i love the finished card and box.





I will be taking it along to my next demos and speaking of demos, (that linked quite nicely didn't it)  i am at the following demo next Saturday:  So if you are nearby and you can spare some time please pop into see me.



Event:
Demo day at Houghton Hall Garden Centre
Date/Time:Saturday 17th March
Location:Carlisle
 
Description:Demo day at Houghton Hall Garden Centre in Carlisle with Louise Welsh

10am - 4pm

For more information please call 01228 400 610 
 
Address:

Houghton Hall Garden Centre
Houghton
Carlisle
CA6 4JB


If you can't make this demo, there are lots more planned in with myself and the other members of the crafters companion demo team, just click here for demos on the same day and also just use the calendar on the right hand side of the screen to find more.

Hope you like it.

Louise xx

13 comments:

  1. This is adorable Louise, love this little girl! I've never managed a tea light box before but going to give it a go and follow your steps! Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Louise. I couldn't resist the POTW, it's great just have to wait for it to arrive now, xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, I've now printed off the tutorial as I want to make these tea light cards using many of the CC ranges. Thanks for sharing it! Zo xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous, a beautiful card/gift for anybody. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've nominated you for something so pop over to mine and see! Zo xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really very pretty love the edging.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the paper and the image is fabulous. I got my CD and stamps before they sold out so just waiting for them arrive now so I can play!!!!

    Hugs
    Linda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooooh fabulous, will have to check this tut out. Thanks for sharing your wonderful creations xxx big hugs Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  9. So gorgeous, I love the image and the colours and the bow and flowers are beautiful
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow this is fab Louise, the colours you have used are gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Louise this is fantastic well done
    Hugs Elaine
    I am now following

    ReplyDelete