CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Tuesday 20 March 2012

Last Beatrix Potter Sneak Peek

Hi Everyone

Ok tonight is the night and Sara will be launching the lovely new products on Ideal World this evening at 9pm.

My last card is using items from the cd, the topper, backing papers and sentiment are all printed form there.  The ribbon is from the BP matching ribbon sets and doesn't he look lovely and cuddly in his blankie.  I just love this image it is soooo adorable.

I will be sat at 9pm with a cup of tea watching Sara, so please join me.

Hope you like it.

Louise xx

6 comments:

  1. Love it, it's gorgeous xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Louise it's gorgeous, just love it.

    Thank you so much for your hard work in bringing us all your sneak peaks,I have loved looking at them all.

    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lou, your card is wonderful, as usual, and the image is just lovely, I love the watercolour effects.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore this image, love love love this creation

    ali x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww such. A cute image Louise, love the card x

    ReplyDelete