CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Friday 30 December 2011

Srawberry Kisses - Cutie

Hi Everyone

Well even though i received the email from Sara saying we could now start and share the new launch of stamps and cd, Strawberry Kissess from Sally Hunter who brought us the lovely Humphrey. I was going to make you all wait until the 1st Jan for the blog hop.  However i couldn't be that mean so I'm sharing from today.

I just love the stamps and the cd with papers and all the extras is just fab.  For my first one I've chosen the little kitty kat relaxing in a teacup, with one of my fave colour combo's purple and green.
The backing paper is from the cd and the sentiment comes with the stamp.  I've used my spectrum noirs and also used my new Christmas present my lovely e-craft .  I've cut the plain circle from  neenah card the fundamentals 1 cartridge you get with the machine. Then I used laina lamb designs cartridge, for the scalloped circle.  However i know there will be some free files out there that can be used for this or even purchase 1 image at a time.  I've also used the laina lamb cartridge for the photo corners and i know i will get loads of use from this catergory as there are lots of other designs.  The lilac card is from my crafty stash as are the few gems i used.


The speccies i have used are Cat, CG2, CG1 & CGo.5, Tea cup 146, 145 & CG0.5 and purples 83 & 146 for the flowers and bow. I haven't put the new colours above but there is a new colour chart available at crafters companion website to make the comparison if you have the new ones.  I'll add the new ones to my blog next time but i need to get back to my strawberry kisses samples while i have a little time.  I also know if you have the original colour caps, like me, Crafters companion are going to send the new caps to us if we ask for them click here to find out how you can get them.

Hope you like it and watch out for the Blog Hop on the 1st Jan where you will be able to win a fab prize.

Louise xx

4 comments:

  1. Love this one dear fabulous colours, hope you had a great Xmas and best wishes for 2012

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! Love the colours and what an adorable image...won't be able to resist I know!! Thanks for sharing!xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. a little beauty
    hugs linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Louise I do so love this image and I am going to have to break my New Years resolution not to spend any money in January but I just can't resist as this image reminds me of my own beautiful kitty Tiggy.

    Hugs
    Linda xxxx

    ReplyDelete