CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Saturday 31 December 2011

Strawberry Kisses - Birthday Kitten

Hi Everyone

My second sneak peek of this lovely lovely range of stamps with a matching CD full of gorgeous backing papers and lots of other embellishments. I've made an easel card this time using Snow White Centura Pearl card as the base.  Blue coredinations for matting, as well as backing paper from the new CD. 
 Rather than just make a plan card i have made it into a calendar. I bought these a few months back with every intention of making them up but 1 day before 2012  sounds about right for me.  I must do something with the other 9 that were in the pack or they'll go to waste.

 
I've chosen the birthday kitten image as what could be a purrrfect place to keep all of your important birthday  dates of family and friends in one place for the coming year!
Coloured with spectrum noir pens and yes i promised i would add the new colours so here goes, the previous colours are in brackets.

Cat,, bow cake icing and candle,  IG1 (CG0.5), IG2 (CG1), IG3 (CG2), EB1 109, LV1 (146)

Swirl of icing , EB1 (109) & TN1 (134)
Flame, GB5 (33), CT3 (37), CT1 (38)
cake bite, EB2 (169) & EB1 (109)

I've also added one of the paper roses and leaves made from the same coordination's card stock as the matting.  I said at Craftaganza i would definitely use these on my cards in the future and i love them. Thanks Leann Chivers for showing me how, even though my first one was like road kill.)

Hope you like it, and are you excited for the shows yet, don't forget about the blog hop tomorrow (if you're not too hungover!)

Louise xx

4 comments:

  1. another sweet card love the idea of using calendar
    hugs linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Louise, This is gorgeous! Your colouring is wonderful and great idea to make a calendar card. I'm looking forward to the blog hop tomorrow (even though i'm not taking part because have only just made a start on my samples ... been at work this week so no crafting time :-(

    Hope you have a wonderful New Year.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely idea Louise and as Lisa said your colouring is amazing. Looking forward to the blog hop tomorrow. Love the way you have photographed the image in the circle it looks beautiful

    Pam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, love the colours and look at you with your spiral rose. Well done.

    ReplyDelete