CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Friday 30 December 2011

Looking back on 20011

Hi Everyone

My second post of today as i really wanted to share one of my previous cards again.

I have picked this one as it was my first card i made using the spectrum noir pens and i was amazed at the results.  It was also my first attempt with alcohol pens ever as i used to colour my images with watercolour pencils, whisper pens or crystal laquers used to be my fave.  I found my old ones the other month when i finally got my own craft room and i think its about 5 years since i used them and think they have dried up.  I used to love watching Jane Nestorenko on create and craft.  I've just tried to find the blooper when Loen love coloured in an extra leg on one of Jane's images but cannot find it anywhere.  Let me know if you find it.....

This was my first lily of the valley image i coloured too.  I need to make another turquoise card i love these colours.


Hope you like it.

Louise xx

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Lou! I love these colours too!
    Happy New Year for 2012!
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Lou! I love the colours as well as the stamp...:)...xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Lou and the colours are fab
    Ax

    ReplyDelete