CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Friday 2 December 2011

E-Craft Card no 3

Morning Everyone
Another quick post as i need to get to work,  the electricity went off last night for some reason so we all slept in today by 3/4 hour.  Good job i work flexi time.
This is my last post before the shows on Create and Craft on Sunday so watch if you can as I'm sure they will be fab.  I've chosen to combine the ecraft with one of my fave winter cheer stamps.  I've cut a few poinsettia  shapes in red and green from the fundamental 2 cartridge and love the effect.  I like my poinsettias for Christmas cards so know i will use these again and again.  Need to do one in white and green...............

Coloured using only the core packs of speccies and i really like the finished card, maybe just a sentiment somewhere to complete it. The scalloped edge circle is also cut on the ecraft and the poinsettias also have a drawn line on which is done with the ecraft as well.  There are lost of images that have a draw and a cut line, so when making tags its perfect as you can write whatever you like and no need to rely on stamps.  Its also excellent for personalising with individuals names.

Hope you like it.

Louise xx

7 comments:

  1. Lovely again Louise - I too love poinsettas at Christmas.

    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulishious!! My new word for the day :o)

    Love love love those poinsettias and of course that fab image...such a cutie.

    Have a fab day

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow love everything about it, especially the cute image :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful Louise, love the colours and the image is so cute.

    Hugs
    Linda

    ps I am giving away blog candy to one lucky winner if you would like to have a peek xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, I adore the sparkley bits x

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute! Such a sweet image!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete