CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Friday 16 December 2011

Angel Gabriel

Hi Everyone

Hope you are nice and cosy in the warm after another awful day outside.  I think the snow has lain a bit further north today but there's none here in Coxhoe as yet.  However i did have a bit of a scary moment on the A1 this morning.  All of a sudden the car felt as though it hit something and skidded all over the place so i pulled over onto the hard shoulder.  It was pitch black as only about 7.30 and i was worried in case my tyre had blown.  However at intermittent points there were other people that had stopped and the driver of the car behind me walked towards my car and said his tyre had blown and that's what we had all hit.  it was in the middle of the carriageway and obviously it couldn't be retrieved.  I can tell you its very scary stopping on the hard shoulder in the dark with lorries travelling at 60mph and you are trying to get out of your car.  My car looked ok so i set off for work again but numerous people after me were late for work as i think they must've closed a lane to make it safe.

Anyway onto today's card and a lili of the valley image just for a change.  This is part of an order for a work colleague and i was to have them ready for today, which i did, but unfortunately she didn't make it into work so i hope she still has time to post them next week.

Coloured with speccies and the patterned papers are digi downloads from printable heaven, and they come in all sorts of colours, i love them.   They are matted onto centura pearl which is the perfect match.
I'm really being lazy and not adding any links as i want to finish this post quickly have my tea, chill for a bit then i'm going to have a lovely relaxing soak.  so i'm having a night off tonight as its the weekend and i deserve it.

Hope you like it.

Louise xx

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Louise. Love Lili of the Valley stamps myself. Lovely layout too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Louise, Aww adorable card! Love this cute image. Glad you are okay after your scary moment on the A1. I had a stressful journey home from work/school this afternoon. Was so relieved to get home that I cried when I got in the door ... long story!

    Enjoy your evening ... I going to have a couple of glasses of wine to destress.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Should say I'm not I lol! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, love the image and that snowflake is gorgeous
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely colours, design and layout, glad you are safe now.
    Hugs Rachael xx

    ReplyDelete