CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Saturday 31 December 2011

Last look back on 2011

Hi Everyone

Well the year is nearly done and I've had another fab day crafting all day.  Can't believe another year has gone by.  So my last fave creation of the year and i couldn't not post a tea light card could i?  it was the first one i made and i couldn't believe it was so easy and looked so professional.  My original one will always be my favourite as it is using my favourite stamp from the SWALK range from Crafters Companion.  And my crafty find of the year was my pad of K&Co papers that i had stashed in the garage for at least 3 years.


love this ribbon too from meiflower and the instructions for the tea light box are at stampartic tutorials.  The box above i made myself as a finishing touch, using my boxer board and ultimate pro.

Ok thats it for this year, hope you have a fab New Year whatever you are doing.  Kevin and i will be on our lonesome tonight and we have a few vodkas planned and a quite night sitting watching the tv.  I'm feeling too old and its too cold to be going wandering about.


Hope you like.

Louise xx

1 comment: