CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Sunday 11 December 2011

Popcorn, Smile

Hi Everyone

It's been over a week now since i've blogged as i've just been sooooo busy.  No Christmas shopping done as yet and its only 2 weeks i can't believe it.

Some speccy colouring for you with Popcorn the Bear and papers from the popcorn pals CD, there are some lovely designs that will go with everything.
I love purple and yellow together.
Hopefully it'll not be such a long time til my next post.  I just don't know where the time goes.

Hope you like.

Louise  xx

9 comments:

  1. He looks soooooooooo cute! He is one of my favourite bears. Beautiful colours too!

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats so cute and sweet love it x

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely image and the colours are fab.
    Hugs Rachael xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely as always Louise - I like this colour combination too. I also like purple with green.

    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card, love the colors xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's lovely Louise!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, love the colours.

    ReplyDelete