CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Sunday, 11 December 2011

Popcorn, Smile

Hi Everyone

It's been over a week now since i've blogged as i've just been sooooo busy.  No Christmas shopping done as yet and its only 2 weeks i can't believe it.

Some speccy colouring for you with Popcorn the Bear and papers from the popcorn pals CD, there are some lovely designs that will go with everything.
I love purple and yellow together.
Hopefully it'll not be such a long time til my next post.  I just don't know where the time goes.

Hope you like.

Louise  xx

9 comments:

  1. He looks soooooooooo cute! He is one of my favourite bears. Beautiful colours too!

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely image and the colours are fab.
    Hugs Rachael xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely as always Louise - I like this colour combination too. I also like purple with green.

    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card, love the colors xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's lovely Louise!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete