CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Friday 23 December 2011

Festive Fairy - Blue

Hi Everyone

Well all my plans for yesterday went out the window!!.  I was going to finish work at 4ish, do food shopping and pick turkey up, take my hubby into Durham for his Christmas night out, do my blog and then relax until i then went to pick him back up later in a drunken stupor.

What actually happened was i didn't quite get my deadlines met, left work at 6 to go and take Kevin into Durham, that took 45 mins then i went straight back to work.  Finished at 9.10, went to do food shopping and lots of shelves were empty but i got the majority.  then it was 10.30 by that time so i ate a McDonald's I didn't enjoy it and chucked half away)  in the car until 11 and then went to pick Kevin up.  Put shopping away and finally sat down to relax at 11.50.  The only thing that did go to plan was picking Kevin up in a drunken stupor.  I am so glad i can now relax and not think about work at all.

So i really have tried to keep to a blog a day, but missed yesterday.  So here is my next festive fairy from lily of the valley coloured with spectrum noir pens from Crafters Companion  Watch out for their January sales too!! For any of you out there who don't have them as yet save up some of your Christmas gift money, (if you are lucky enough to get some) and give them a go.  They are due in in the first week of Jan and they sold  3months worth of stock in a few days last time!!!!  I've stamped onto Neenah Card which is fab for all alcohol pens and i use it all of the time for fab results, i have tried other card and i find the colours bleed.

This card was for my sister who has a blue living room so i made it to match.  Not heard from her yet so i hope she liked it.

Ok i am now going to get started on the new launch  early in the new year from Crafters companion.  I will be sharing sneak peeks soon so watch out.

Hope you all have a fabulous Christmas and a happy new year and i can't wait for all the exciting products that will be coming your way sooooonnnn.

Hope you like the card.

Louise xx

4 comments:

  1. I am sure your sister will love her card. This is another stunning card Louise.

    Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year. Thank you for all your support too on leaving comments on my blog too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Louise, sorry to hear your night didn't go as planned. I hope you a lovely break from work and a wonderful Christmas!
    Your card is beautiful by the way!
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete