CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Saturday 17 December 2011

Decorating the Tree

Hi Everyone
Well i had a really long lie in today and until 10.45 which i'm totally ashamed off.  However my excuse is i must have needed the sleep and i do normally get up at 6.30 during the week and 7.30 ish on a weekend.  Then just chilled for a bit, did a bit of Christmas shopping on amazon and now just finished the housework so i can post another of my Christmas cards.

I took the picture on thursday night at 11pm when i had just finished them and its a bit blurry but the close up is ok below.  The image is LOTV and coloured with speccies.  The paper is nitwits and then just a few embellishments to finish.  I've embossed a LOTV tag in silver and because i embossed pretty much straight after printing the sentiment on centura pearl the powder has also stuck to the writing which i just love. And stood behind the card is the box to match.
Aren't they so cute, i love this image.

I'm so pleased its the weekend and only 4 more days at work until my Christmas Hols.  Can't wait.

Hope you like it.

Louise xx

4 comments:

  1. Louise this is just one of my favourite LOTV stamps. Your card is Stunning as always.

    Hugs
    Linda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Louise, this is such a pretty, cute image and the way your card is constructed is delightful. I am now a follower.
    Hugs, Sheenagh x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card, love the image, gorgeous design
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous as always louise. (p.s. ive got candy on my blog, take a peep)

    ReplyDelete