CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Wednesday 10 August 2011

Swalk, orange and green

Hi Everyone, as you can see I'm loving my new Spectrum Noir Pens (have i mentioned this before?) and love this swalk image it's soooo pretty.  I really wanted to try my purples but just love this combination of orange and green that I've put trying the purples off a bit longer.  


I've used the with sympathy image from Swalk Volume 2 Set but used a sentiment from the thinking of you swalk set.  The papers are also from the Swalk Volume 2 CD and the background paper is centura pearl.  I've coloured the image with spectrum noirs using only 4 of the main sets of colours and I've colour tinted the smaller flowers to match the image.  I've also used distress ink on the image as it was just a bit too white to match in with the colours.

I know theres been lots of questions surrounding which card to use when colouring with speccies but in all honesty I have found that the neenah card makes such a difference.  When colouring my colour chart I first of all used a generic piece of white card i had next to my printer as i thought what difference will it make when I'm just using it for a colour guide but i soon found out.  The colours, especially the darker shades bled into the adjacent boxes so i had to start over again as i couldn't possibly have a messy guide. more haste less speed comes to mind.   
Hope you like my card.
 Louise




No comments:

Post a Comment