CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Monday 8 August 2011

More than just cards

Hi all, I thought as i had not posted for a few days and i have not made any new cards i would add some of my cake creations.  My granduaghter, Gracie was staying with me at the weekend and she was allowed to play (carefully) with my spectrum noirs which is why i never made any cards myself.  Her first comment when seeing my new pens was 'Woah look at all the colours'.  Anyway I've added two wedding cakes below, hope you like them.

This first cake was for a friend who i worked with and they had the colour scheme of coffee and cream and wanted a cascade of roses down the front of the cake.  All of the cakes i make are all hand baked by myself and all decorating, roses, leaves and flowers are made by me as well.

  I've added a close up of the roses above so you can see them a bit better and below this is also one of my favourites as it was my first wedding cake with 4 tiers and using columns.  Very scary.

Again it was for a work colleague and i just loved making the sugar lilies, very effective.

 

2 comments: