CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Monday 29 August 2011

Hello Cupcake & Spectrum Noirs

Hi Everyone

I've been busy today printing off my Humphrey CD and my printer colour cartridge has run out so i gave up and got on with some more colouring.  I've chosen pink and green again as i love this combination and used Hello cupcake from lili of the valley.  I've used my Spectrum Noir Pens from Crafters Companion and used my stash of K and Company papers as well as some centura pearl green card from the brights pack to mat and layer.


 I've then added some pink roses from Wild Orchid Crafts and saddle stitch ribbon in dusky pink which i think matches the papers perfectly and some small silver rose charms both from Mei Flower .  I've just started buying from them and their finishing touches are reasonably priced and great quality.  Their delivery was excellent as well, i ordered one afternoon day and my order arrived the next day.  Oh and nearly forgot the  sentiment is from carftwork cards.

I've also made a box and using my ultimate pro and boxer board and decorated it to match the card with charms, ribbon paper etc.
  
Hope you like it.

Louise xx...............

2 comments:

  1. This is a stunning card Louise. I love that colour combination - green is my favourite colour! Hope you get your printer ink problem sorted out - there is nothing more frustrating than an unuseable printer!!

    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete