CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Sunday 7 October 2012

The Snowman

hi Everyone

Did you know it is only 79 sleeps until Christmas !!! Well neither did i until today so i thought i would share with you some of my Snowman Cards i made for a demo a couple of weeks ago at Cardcraft Inspirations in Preston.  These cards are made using items from last years kits but there are new ones out now on CC.

I was demoing the new Ebosser and have used some Diesire dies and embossing folders too, i cannot wait to get my very own ebosser.  I am currently still using my little cuttle-bug  which i love but i just know that its going to be so much easier and quicker with my ebosser.

I have 7 cards to share with you all in one go as i feel they were so quick and easy to make that  i cannot justify 7 separate posts.  The items i have used are A5 paper pack, Decoupage, Embossing Folders, Gems & Diesire Dies. However the dies for the card below were bought in Belgium as i was let loose in a warehouse full of crafty items and just couldn't resist treating myself.  The Snowflakes are Marianne Dies.






The embossing folder below is form last years Snowman range but i cannot find it on the Crafters Companion website, i need to ask where they are as i loved this as obviously you can use it in different ways without the Snowman items.
Hope you like them.

Louise xx

15 comments:

  1. WOW Louise these are all gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW WOW WOW Louise you have been busy enjoying yourself making these fabulous cards, They are all so gorgeous and fabulous, You are lucky being let loose in a warehouse of crafty goodies xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a busy bee! lol lovely collection x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is a beautiful collection of Christmas cards and I bet you really enjoyed making them too.

    Well done on making a good start on Xmas too

    Claire x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Claire thanks for your comment and if only I got to keep them I have left them with the shop where I did the demo xxxx

      Delete
  5. All gorgeous cards Louise.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow what a gorgeous collection of cards i love the snowman xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. these are all stunning and really??? i better get making my cards if its only that long till xmas lol emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning array of gorgeous Christmas cards. My favourite one is the first one.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Louise these are gorgeous, you've been having fun,I just love the snowman, I have ordered the new products on Friday can't wait for them to come.
    How exciting being let loose round a warehouse, hope you got lots of lovely goodies.


    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are fabulous - you have been busy - I love the contemporary pink and white one in pareticular
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. love all of your the snowman cards. they are all beautiful, especially the embossed one. it is so modern and elegant. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love them i better start on my snowmen haven't done any yet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lou, these are fabulous, I love The Snowman, I have seen this new machine on the Crafters Companion site, and I WANT ONE! Keep up the fabulous work! xxx

    ReplyDelete