CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Wednesday 13 June 2012

Craft into Christmas - Nigel may

Hi Everyone

This is my second sneak peek of Nigel's new Craft into Christmas CD and stamps.  Pop over to Nigel's blog as he is sharing lots of news and details with you over the days leading up to his launch on Tuesday on Ideal World at 9pm.

My second card is a very quick card and i used the cd this time.  Its one of the toppers and as i went with all red on my first one i have chosen all blue.  I have spray and sparkled the topper and matted onto cored and silver mirri card.  I have used a sentiment from the cd too and also used one of the embellishments but have then used my round epiphany tool to make my own epoxy sticker.  I still think my camera lens looks a bit steamed up in the top left corner as the epiphany sticker looks blurred but it isn't in real life.  I know what i will be doing for my Christmas cards, printing some of these toppers and spray and sparkling them it really does look fab close up.  he backing paper is also from Nigel's cd.

Remember to take part in the competition on the Crafters Companion News blog.

Hope you like it.

Louise

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Louise and those snowmen look so jolly!

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab, Fab, Fab Card Louise, love these Snowmen, looks like it's going to be a brilliant CD!!! :-)
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card, fabulous jolly snowmen

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lou, great card, I think the "Spray and Sparkle" makes this card and the snowmen look so jolly. xxx

    ReplyDelete