CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Monday 11 June 2012

Christmas in June

hi Everyone

I am very very late tonight and probably the last one of Nigel's Angels to post their first sneak peek.  I have just been so busy with upcoming products and preparation etc.  oh and i had a weekend away with Margaret Brown as we went to Jayne Nestorenkos workshop in Rugby.  She has some fab new stamps coming out soon so watch out for some peaks of these.

Today i am sharing a stamped image from a range of 12 stamps Nigel is launching with his twin cd, Craft into Christmas, on the 19th June as a Pick of the Day on ideal world.  These stamps are just so A-MAY-ZING..............

I've have chosen the little penguin and coloured him with spectrum noirs.  Then i have chosen two backing papers from the CD.  I just love tartan and when i saw it i knew it would be on my first card.  I have kept it very plain and added just a little ribbon and a bow.  I have added a bit of sparkle to his hat and scarf though.  Hope you like it and there is a competition.



For a chance to win the whole range, add the blog picture i have at the top of my right side bar, 'have an amazing Christmas with nigel' to your blog and leave a link to your blog on the crafters companion news blog and your luck may be in.  the competition closes at 9pm next tues  morning, 19th June so don't hang about.

Hope you like it.

Louise

17 comments:

  1. This is fabulous card and the paper is fabulous and the penguin is fabulous!

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love it Louise!!!! This penguin is sooooo cute and you have coloured him to perfection! The papers are fab, can't wait till next Tuesday! only 1 slight problem I'm off to Newcastle Arena to see Blink 182 - hope there is some left when I get back!!!!!!
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card - great image - love it!!
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the penguin! He's so cute! Fabby card! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving it and cant wait to see what else there is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a lovely card Louise, love the papers and the image is so cute.

    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Louise, FAB card! Love this cute penguin image. Hope you and Margaret both had a lovely time at Jayne's workshop :-)

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely, look forward to the CD x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I love it! Lovely card & I have many penguin lovers in my family so this CD is one to add to my collection! Gorgeous image along with the lovely papers & ribbon...

    Can't wait for the 19th!!!

    Mandy :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww what a stunning card, i love it, even makes me want to start my own Christmas cards lol.....

    ReplyDelete
  11. such a lovely card, the image is gorgeous and I LOVE those colours

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Louise, just found your blog by your Facebook entry with this card. It is gorgeous and I can't wait to see these goodies next week!
    Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fab card Louise, I love this penguin! X

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so adorable the little penguin really made me smile
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. fabulous image, as is the card

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fantastic card, I cant wait for the launch x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful Lou, simply beautiful. xxx

    ReplyDelete