CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Saturday 29 November 2014

Spectrum Noir Blog Challenge - November

Hi Everyone

I've tried to get myself in gear to ensure I don't miss making challenge cards as I've missed a few lately.  So here is my second one for November and there's not much time left to take part.  The theme for the  Spectrum Noir Challenge is winter or Christmas and I've chosen a beautiful bebunni image and coloured with my spectrum noir markers.

The image is  Christmas Angel and I've used centura pearl card for the card base.  I've matted and layered with mirri card and some beautiful paper i picked up from an art store in London, ages ago.  Its been sitting in my craft stash just waiting to be used.  to complete I've just added some ribbon, a snowflake and some glamour dust.

Colours used blender, ig1 3 5 8, eb1, pp1 ly1 ly3 jg1, lg2, lg4

Hope you like it and pop over to take part as you just may win a prize.

Louise xx

7 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Louise, love the cute bunny.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute - and so delicate, love your design and the colours, and that bunny is super - great card!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute. Fab colouring and great, clean layout.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Louise this is gorgeousness! Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Louise, What a gorgeous card and love the adorable image. Love the soft pretty colours. Love the snowflake and the ribbon.

    Teighan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Louise this is such a beautiful card I love the image and the sparkle. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete