CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Sunday 15 December 2013

FOOD!!!!

Hi Everyone

The Spectrum Noir Blog Challenge for December is food............  So i have chosen a Lily of the Valley stamp i bought ages ago and had not even used once............  This one is called Icing the Cake.

All of the colours of the Spectrum Noir pens used are on the spectrum noir blog page and I've used crafters companion black matt card stock for the base.  Then some red card from my stash and the patterned paper is from Colemans when i demoed a couple of weeks ago.  Claire and i bought 2 packs and shared them.  Its an A4 paper maker pack in cream and black and its gorgeous, we also got the pink and blue too....  Then I've cut my coloured image out with the circle die from the Chantilly lace diesire die and used the black card stock for the matching Chantilly lace die.  I've also used some Frantage on the edge of my image, the smallest tag from the scalloped tag  diesire set and finished with a bit of matching black ribbon.


This card has gone to my friend Audrey who called me the other night to say she loved it. I'm just about to lock myself away in my craft room to make some more Christmas cards.  I am not allowed out until i am done as i have left it far to late this year.

Hope you like it and don't forget to pop over to the blog and take part for a fabby prize.

Louise xx.

5 comments: