CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Friday 2 November 2012

Craft Punked Blog Challenge - Autumn

Hi Everyone

Well 3 posts in 3 days this is a rare event for me nowadays.   But i have another challenge card to share with you for the Craft Punked Blog Challenge and the them is Autumn/Fall.

I have used my 6x6 regal frame as the card inner and used papers from my heartfelt creations pack that Sara brought back from CHA.  I've used and 8x8" card base and matted onto plain black card.  Then my favourite flowers at the minute are made using my bitty blossom dies.  I love the contrast with the oranges, browns and blacks and it reminds me of fall..............

I think this may be my last post for a week as i have a demo at Frankies on Saturday, details  on the CC website   Then next week its the Craft show at the NEC,  Birmingham.  I will be there all four days - Thursday til sunday demoing spectrum noirs so if you are about then please pop along and say helloo.


Hope you like it.

Louise xx

7 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful elegant card.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Louise, love the design.

    Hugs Julie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Autumnal card Louise, I am so loving your flowers. I will be visiting the NEC on Friday so will pop along and say hello.

    Big Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, this is so elegant, love it. Have a fab time at your demo's and NEC x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lou, this is sooo elegant, beautiful. I love the autumnal colours anyway so I am sold. Great card. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. FABULOUS love the colour combo GORGEOUS xxx

    ReplyDelete