CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Followers

Saturday 25 February 2012

Liebster award

hello everyone

just a quick note to let you know lovely Catherine has awarded me the leibster log. so i have scoured the blogs i follow to choose another 5 Lucky bloggers out there.



The idea of the Liebster Blog Award is to spread the love from one small blog (under 200 followers) to other small blogs. This helps to spread knowledge and readership.

To accept the award, you must:
1) Link back to the person who gave it and thank them for thinking of you.
2) Post the award to your blog.
3) Give the award to 5 bloggers (with less than 200 followers) that you appreciate and value.
4) Leave a comment on the blogs of the five people you have chosen to let them know.
"Liebster" in German means "dearest", so to carry on the
  Liebster tradition, I am going to pass the award on to 5 people who's blogs have been an inspiration to me and my crafting. 

I have decided to pass on this award to the following people (not in any particular order!)



Celia
Donka
B
Marie
Kate

fab blogs ladies, love seeing your cards.

louisexx

4 comments:

  1. Awww thanks Lou really lovely thought xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea, I do not have a blog so I am going to try and set one up,fingers crosses
    Ita from Ireland

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Louise , I have seen it just now.
      Thanks,
      xx

      Delete